Imperial Aesthetics Is Serving For Skin Botox Treatment And Skin Botox Surgery In Jhelum
Botox is used medically to treat certain muscular conditions and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. It is made from a neurotoxin called botulinum toxin that is produced by the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. Botox is predominantly used as a treatment to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and fine lines. Beyond aesthetic applications, Botox is used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including eye squints, migraines, excess sweating, and leaky bladders.
Where Botox Is Done?
Botox is used in the face to treat wrinkles. The synthetic strands within Botox tell your muscles to refrain from contracting, thus relaxing the muscle and providing Wrinkle-Free Skin. The proven and most popular areas for Botox for the face are the areas surrounding the eyes, the brows, and the forehead.
Around The Eyes: The eyes are the key to the soul, but unfortunately, the area around the eyes is subject to many muscle movements brought about by facial expressions. Commonly known as Crows Feet, Botox helps your muscle relax, with less need for squinting and crinkling around your eyes.
The Brows: Any form of facial expression, smiling, laughing, and/or frowning all use the muscles around the brows. Almost being punished for showing emotion in your face, these lines can give a person an angry or sad look about them. Fortunately, Botox can be used to temporarily reverse this. Your appearance of these wrinkles, as well as your overall look, can change considerably, with the treatment lasting anywhere between 3-4 months.
- The Forehead: Forehead lines, also known as “Surprise Lines” can give a tired like and haggard-looking appearance. It is possible to recreate a Smooth Wrinkles and natural look again to this area, improving your aesthetic appearance.
- It is important to note that excessive contraction of muscles can eventually cause wrinkles to “crease”. If you stretch these “crease” lines and the wrinkle does not disappear, then Botox can help to reduce the appearance of the wrinkle, however not completely remove. Other treatments such as Juvederm or Sculptra may be recommended.
Benefits Of Botox
A person who undergoes through a treatment of anti-wrinkle is in a position to get the following benefits.
- Many men and women can experience a flawless complexion without the need for surgical enhancement. It is minimally invasive and can help with wrinkles in the forehead, neck, and around the mouth.
- It is Proven to Lift the Brow – Over time your brow may drop or lower. With BOTOX Cosmetic treatments you can lift the brow making your face look less tired, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- BOTOX Cosmetic Decreases Excessive Sweating: For many men and women, excess sweating under the arms is an embarrassing problem that must be dealt with on a day to day basis. A simple BOTOX Cosmetic treatment can lessen the amount of sweat produced to minimize this often embarrassing problem.
- BOTOX Cosmetic May Reduce Migraines: Some clients say that after their BOTOX Cosmetic treatments they are surprised to find that they have fewer to no migraine headaches. This could be beneficial to those who suffer from chronic headaches.
- Look Younger And Fresh
- Get A Youthful Appearance
- No More Angry Person Impression
- Eliminates Signs Of Old Age
Possible Side Effects Of Botox
Every Chemical Treatment has side effects and Botox is no exception but luckily there is no serious or long-lasting side effect.
- headaches, bruising, or pain at the site of injection and in fewer than 1% of cases, drooping eyelids or eyebrows that return to their natural position within a few months.
- Dry mouth, Fatigue, Headache, and neck pain have been reported.